My story...

My photo
Hi~ My name is Michele! My blog started out being about Reiki, which is energy work, but has evolved into so much more than that. Yes I still do Reiki and it is just one tool that keeps me on my journey to my authentic happy self. Do we every really get to the point where we are finished working on ourselves....well that is a good question but for me the answer is no....I work every day on being the happiest I can possibly be....I remind myself to be thankful for this moment right now...my blog is full on inspirational thoughts to help others on their journey to their authentic happy self! So read and enjoy and never stop working on you....you can't change others but you can change yourself! Be well..be happy..be blessed~

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Opinions....Isn't it funny...you get up feeling great....you fix your hair..your makeup...put on your favorite outfit....you feel fabulous and out the door you go...but in one moment one comment you come crashing down!  Someone else offers you their opinion about how you look and its all over the good mood and all! Well it doesn't have to be like that...when someone offers an opinion you have the choice to let it get to you or "NOT"....from this moment on choose "NOT"...our happiness and our opinion about ourselves has to come from within! Once again choose your favorite affirmation...one that reminds you how much you love yourself...one that reminds you that you are living the life you want not by other people's standards...I like "I love myself unconditionally"....when you come from a place of love others opinions don't seem to bother you so much...just say "thank you for your opinion" and walk away! Do what makes you happy....if you want your hair gray or pink or purple or red.....do what makes you smile inside!  I promise you that if you follow your heart and do only what makes you happy your life will change! 

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment