My story...

My photo
Hi~ My name is Michele! My blog started out being about Reiki, which is energy work, but has evolved into so much more than that. Yes I still do Reiki and it is just one tool that keeps me on my journey to my authentic happy self. Do we every really get to the point where we are finished working on ourselves....well that is a good question but for me the answer is no....I work every day on being the happiest I can possibly be....I remind myself to be thankful for this moment right now...my blog is full on inspirational thoughts to help others on their journey to their authentic happy self! So read and enjoy and never stop working on you....you can't change others but you can change yourself! Be well..be happy..be blessed~

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Patience..

We spend alot of our time every day waiting....waiting in line...at a red light...getting your hair done....and the list could go on and on....but instead of getting frustrated use that time to send positive energy to those in front of you...send love and you will feel good on the inside and the wait won't seem so bad!

Life is short enjoy every minute of it~

Be well..be happy..be blessed~

1 comment:

  1. Love this...I find these are some of the best mindful times of the day:)

    ReplyDelete