My story...

My photo
Hi~ My name is Michele! My blog started out being about Reiki, which is energy work, but has evolved into so much more than that. Yes I still do Reiki and it is just one tool that keeps me on my journey to my authentic happy self. Do we every really get to the point where we are finished working on ourselves....well that is a good question but for me the answer is no....I work every day on being the happiest I can possibly be....I remind myself to be thankful for this moment right now...my blog is full on inspirational thoughts to help others on their journey to their authentic happy self! So read and enjoy and never stop working on you....you can't change others but you can change yourself! Be well..be happy..be blessed~

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Well I am back....I took some time off for a major surgery and here I am 7 weeks later. Healing has been very rejuvenating for me and I am feel amazing...yes I still have some discomfort but I know in time that too will pass.

It was a crazy experience and one I hope never to have to go thru again because of complications I spent 4 days in ICU and all I have to say about that is....I never want to do it again I try not to think about those days and to get thru them I used visualization...I would put myself on our pontoon at the lake with my family....that and prayer got me thru it! While I was in ICU my father passed away...wow you would think I could take no more but that's not how I looked at it I just focused on the positive and knew it would be over soon....yes I had my moments where I actually said I didn't believe in much of anything anymore but that was just a brief moment and it passed. I miss my father and will miss him every day of the rest of my life just like I miss my mom but they are together and I am sure happy and pain free!

So thank you all for continuing to follow my posts and I hope to get better and better at writing them and sharing all of the wonderful positive things I have learned and continue to learn!

Be well..be happy..be blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment