My story...

My photo
Hi~ My name is Michele! My blog started out being about Reiki, which is energy work, but has evolved into so much more than that. Yes I still do Reiki and it is just one tool that keeps me on my journey to my authentic happy self. Do we every really get to the point where we are finished working on ourselves....well that is a good question but for me the answer is no....I work every day on being the happiest I can possibly be....I remind myself to be thankful for this moment right now...my blog is full on inspirational thoughts to help others on their journey to their authentic happy self! So read and enjoy and never stop working on you....you can't change others but you can change yourself! Be well..be happy..be blessed~

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Before Spring~

Winter is coming to a close and we are all so eager for Spring to arrive....we still have a few more weeks of winter so instead of waking up every morning dreading the cold weather or complaining about it...why not try something different!

Believe me I say it way to often "I'm so sick of winter"....but lets try to turn that thinking around and use our time to rest and rejuvinate and prepare for the next wonderful season. Winter is a time to rest and almost hibranate... our bodies need that...so just stay cozy and comfortable! Catch up on your favorite TV shows or watch that movie you have been wanting to see. Play a game with your kids you have been wanting to play...do a craft or a project. Clean out a closet or whatever you have been putting off....because before you know it the outside will come to life right before your eyes!

Enjoy everyday of your life no matter what the weather outside is~

Be well..be happy..be blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment