My story...

My photo
Hi~ My name is Michele! My blog started out being about Reiki, which is energy work, but has evolved into so much more than that. Yes I still do Reiki and it is just one tool that keeps me on my journey to my authentic happy self. Do we every really get to the point where we are finished working on ourselves....well that is a good question but for me the answer is no....I work every day on being the happiest I can possibly be....I remind myself to be thankful for this moment right now...my blog is full on inspirational thoughts to help others on their journey to their authentic happy self! So read and enjoy and never stop working on you....you can't change others but you can change yourself! Be well..be happy..be blessed~

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Here it is the first day of spring 2013! Happy Spring!

The weather is still a bit gloomy and winter is just hanging on....but now is the perfect time to start our spring cleaning! Yes spring cleaning begins in the house...take down your curtains and wipe down the walls but don't forget you mind..body & soul!

Take some time every day to pay attention to your body...clear you thoughts and begin a yoga or meditation practice today! Take a walk or go to the gym....it really doesn't matter what you do as long as you move! Buy some fruit and veggies and add them to your diet and you will be amazed at how much better you feel!

We only have one body...let today be the day you start taking care of it! You are the one in control of you life and your thoughts so start a practice of changing your thoughts from negative to positive...it will change you day and your life!

Read a book...take a walk...dance...smile...relax...go to the library...whatever makes your heart smile....just do it! Look for the good in every moment and enjoy your life...if life becomes boring and seems like a chore do something to change it...get up and get moving! Life can be gone in an instant....so be happy...love often...smile always and enjoy your spring cleaning this year!

Be well..be happy..be blessed~



No comments:

Post a Comment