My story...

My photo
Hi~ My name is Michele! My blog started out being about Reiki, which is energy work, but has evolved into so much more than that. Yes I still do Reiki and it is just one tool that keeps me on my journey to my authentic happy self. Do we every really get to the point where we are finished working on ourselves....well that is a good question but for me the answer is no....I work every day on being the happiest I can possibly be....I remind myself to be thankful for this moment right now...my blog is full on inspirational thoughts to help others on their journey to their authentic happy self! So read and enjoy and never stop working on you....you can't change others but you can change yourself! Be well..be happy..be blessed~

Monday, July 29, 2013

Just Breathe

Well here it is almost the end of July and I am sad that the last time I posted on my blog was in March, but here I am again, I sometimes get side tracked with life but I enjoy writing and my blog makes me and many others happy!

So I am starting a new month with a deep breathe...just that word alone should make you smile! So when your day is feeling overwhelming and more than you can take....or you are just feeling stressed about anything...stop and take 3 deep breathes and start your day again! I have just started going to Yoga 2 times a week and it is amazing how much better you feel when you learn to take deep focused breathes!

Always remember that nothing is bad as it seems at that moment...so take a deep breathe and things will look a little better! Take care of you from the inside out and have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment