My story...

My photo
Hi~ My name is Michele! My blog started out being about Reiki, which is energy work, but has evolved into so much more than that. Yes I still do Reiki and it is just one tool that keeps me on my journey to my authentic happy self. Do we every really get to the point where we are finished working on ourselves....well that is a good question but for me the answer is no....I work every day on being the happiest I can possibly be....I remind myself to be thankful for this moment right now...my blog is full on inspirational thoughts to help others on their journey to their authentic happy self! So read and enjoy and never stop working on you....you can't change others but you can change yourself! Be well..be happy..be blessed~

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Welcome fall....what a beautiful time of year!

The fall weather is cool and crisp and a reminder that life is always changing. Enjoy the change of season and always find something to be thankful for. Don't let the weather set your mood for the day~

Take a walk and enjoy the lovely fall weather....do something that makes your heart smile!

Be well..be happy..be blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment