My story...

My photo
Hi~ My name is Michele! My blog started out being about Reiki, which is energy work, but has evolved into so much more than that. Yes I still do Reiki and it is just one tool that keeps me on my journey to my authentic happy self. Do we every really get to the point where we are finished working on ourselves....well that is a good question but for me the answer is no....I work every day on being the happiest I can possibly be....I remind myself to be thankful for this moment right now...my blog is full on inspirational thoughts to help others on their journey to their authentic happy self! So read and enjoy and never stop working on you....you can't change others but you can change yourself! Be well..be happy..be blessed~

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Never Grow Up

I think it is time to start living my life and feeling like a kid inside...remember when you were a little kid and life was grand! Everything about everyday was just fun...there were no worries just fun! You didn't care what people thought about you...you didn't care if your hair was a mess....you didn't care what everyone else was doing you just wanted to laugh and play!

Well I think life as an adult can be like that if we just try....yes we will always have things we have to do and life just can't be fun fun fun....but it can be fun most of the time. Work fun into your busy schedule and it will make you feel so good on the inside and it will trickle out to the outside....stop worrying about others...what they wear...what they say...what they do....just focus on you... taking care of you and looking for joy in every situation. Have fun...laugh & play!

Live like you are a little kid and enjoy every minute of your day~

Be well..be happy..be blessed~


No comments:

Post a Comment